Pokemon Dark Storms

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Dark Storms

a forums for my byond game pokemon dark storms

2 posters

Head Admin

Jake Shadow
    Jake Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Head Admin Empty Re: Head Admin

Post  Jake Shadow Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 am

Hmm... Im thinking... Well you cant ban people neither can owners only host can aka me. Ipban doesnt work either. And you cant delete players. How well can you icon?
    Ill put you to the test on that. What games do you have experience with? We dont need another mapper im the backup camerons the main. How could you make people happy? Could you handle complaints? How good are you under stress? Sorry for so much can you answer as much as possible?
    Shadix
    Pikachu Poster
    Pikachu Poster

Head Admin Empty Head Admin

Post  Shadix Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 am

IGN:Shadix
    Experience:10 games of 6 pokemon game and 1dbz 1 final fantasy 2 chao chatterz
    Why we should pick you:Im a great person have experiences of being a head admin.Great with ppl,and make sure that the people in the game dont break rules like spam and curse and annoy.
    How could you help us?:I could help ppl wen they need help or in trouble i could also delete or ban spammers and send u some icons or maps that u would like to see ill also help the game by making ppl happy pls read and have fun reading it Very Happy Smile Sad I can icon pokemon icon but i really havent icon ur arceaus imma start rightnow and i can make ppl happy by leting them take their frustration out in the game,also i can handle complaints every time im verty patient wen under stress because worrying doesent even acomplish anything and if u want 2 ask me more i woul like to answer all ur questions

Last edited by Shadix on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:05 am